Drug Alcohol Detox Center Los Angeles California
All American Detox Center offers you effective Los Angeles drug detoxification
An individual of any background can find themselves succumbing to the effects of drug abuse. Someone who has never known the detriments of drug abuse can become addicted due to one bad situation. Another person can become peer pressured into using them. Whatever the reason is, drugs can be a very addicting source of release for an individual. Unfortunately, drugs have an incredibly detrimental effect on the mind and body. It can be crippling to the point where you need to seek help to get yourself clean. All American Detox wants to be the place that you call home in order to receive the addiction treatment in Los Angeles that you need to get clean once again. Let’s take a look at our drug alcohol detox center and how they can help you if you are suffering from substance abuse.
Don't Wait for tomorrow. Find Recovery today.
Request a 100% confidential callback right now from one of our caring treatment advisors who has been in your shoes & is ready to help.
What is Drug detox?
Detoxification is the act of removing toxic substances from your body through physiological and medicinal practices. Drugs have an incredibly negative effect on the body that can ruin your life and make it even more difficult to quit. Each time you decide to take a substance, you make it harder to quit. Fortunately, our drug alcohol detox center in Los Angeles California is designed to safely wean you off of drugs so that you can take control of your life once again.
Process of Detoxification
We offer drug detoxification services for the following substances:
- Crystal Meth
- Prescription Drugs
The detox process can vary based on individual needs and the substance abuse, but involves the following three steps:
- Evaluation: Clinical professionals perform a full assessment of a person’s physical, past and current medical and psychological conditions and social history. From this assessment, professionals are able to recommend a detoxification level of care and create an individualized treatment plan for patients
- Stabilization: Where patients discontinue drug use and clinical professionals help individual to achieve sobriety and a medically stable condition. Medications are often administered during this phase to help alleviate any physical withdrawal symptoms for some drugs, including alcohol, tobacco and opioids. Duration of withdrawal and severity of symptoms depend on the severity and type of addiction. Stabilization lasts between 1 and 3 weeks. During this stage treatment professionals will also help you understand what to expect during detox from alcohol and other treatments.
- Preparation for Further Treatment: Patients should be prepared for additional treatment following detox for their next ideal phase of rehabilitation, which may be short-term residential treatment, long-term residential treatment.
Types of Drug Detox
Detox can take place in a variety of treatment settings that involve different levels of care. Initial assessment will guide clinical professionals in determining your treatment plan.
Medically-monitored Inpatient Detoxification
Medically-monitored inpatient detoxification is an integral as the first step of addiction treatment, is that drug or alcohol addicted individuals struggle in getting through the symptoms of withdrawal. This treatment provides 24/7 medical care, and monitoring and access to life saving devices. Inpatient detoxification takes place in a hospital setting and considered to be the highest level of care The goals of inpatient detox include the following
- Addicted individuals must be supervised by treatment professionals who can safely stabilize drug and alcohol withdrawal symptoms in a peaceful environment.
- Address co-occurring medical or psychiatric disorders.
- Connect with addiction treatment providers for follow-up long term treatment after acute detox.
Clinically-managed Residential Detox
Clinically-managed residential detox takes place in residential facilities where addicted patients are monitored 24/7 by clinical staff. They provide a number of services that may include behavioral therapy and 24-hour living support and structure.
Medications are often administered in these settings to help ease withdrawal effects. However, acutely ill patients who are at high risk of life-threatening withdrawals are often admitted to medically monitored inpatient detoxification. The goal of residential detox is to help ease withdrawal effects by providing supervision, observation and support.
Intensive Outpatient (IOP)/Partial Hospitalization (PHP) Detox programs
Intensive outpatient and partial hospitalization are two different levels of care that provide detox programs on an outpatient basis and is typically only used when patient’s have a sufficient social support system and who do not need to be supervised 24/7. Both levels of care can provide psychotherapy and medication management. A person can live at home and travel to an outpatient treatment facility on a regular basis and can focus on work/school. They will likely need to be onsite for several hours per day or multiple times a week, depending on their level of care.
This treatment program may be appropriate for those with mild to moderate withdrawal symptoms. If more severe symptoms arise, you can be placed in a hospital or another setting that offers a higher level of care.
Partial hospitalization is a higher level of care compared to intensive outpatient treatment. PHP requires more treatment hours each week (on average, 20 hours per week), whereas IOP treatment provides approximately 9 hours of treatment each week.
Intensive outpatient and partial hospitalization offer drug detox programs Los Angeles, which are staffed by physicians who provide medical monitoring and nurses who offer care throughout t
Treatment that works for you.
Dedicated staff with expert knowledge & experience.
Clients attend our program at a time to maximize individual care.
Days of treatment are suggested for best results.
What Are The Benefits of Detox Centers in Los Angeles?
Going to our drug detox center in Los Angeles CA can benefit you in many ways. Here are some of the most common benefits of attending a detox program:
- You will experience more mental clarity in your daily life.
- Your memory will improve and you will notice that your cognitive functions will increase in efficiency.
- You will notice that you are not spending as much money on drugs. Drug abuse comes at a literal cost and can drain your finances if it is prolonged without addiction treatment.
- Your self-esteem will begin to increase once again. You will feel a surge of positive feelings toward yourself as you take this journey to live a drug-free life.
- Your appearance and demeanor will improve. There is a common look that is associated with drug addicts.
- Your physical appearance can appear disheveled at times. This is due to the fact that your body is falling apart because of what drugs are doing to it. You will look healthier and happy with quitting.
- The relationships in your life will begin to repair if you take time to detox yourself and rid yourself of any foreign substances. Addiction can take a heavy toll on your personal relationships and may leave you isolated when everything is said in done. Fortunately, detoxing from drugs will help you rekindle those relationships that you have lost.
- Your mental health will begin to improve. You will feel fewer episodes of anxiety and depression and begin to reason with the world around you. You will also be able to stand tall and face reality with an iron will if you overcome your drug addictions at the alcohol detox center in Woodland Hills, Los Angeles.
Struggling with addiction?
All American Detox Center offers detoxification and inpatient drug rehab centers in Los Angeles. We work with most major insurance providers and are here to help anyone who is struggling with substance abuse. Pick up the phone and call us or request a callback now.
Our Detox Center in Los Angeles California, We Can Help You Stop Using Drugs and Alcohol Completely.
More people find themselves falling victim to addiction than we realize. Times are becoming more stressful and people are looking for an escape for their current situation. Fortunately, there are medical professionals on the frontlines who are here to help you overcome this darkness in your life. All American Detox invites you to join our drug alcohol detox center in Los Angeles that is designed to drastically improve your life. We offer inpatient and outpatient services at our facility that can help you break the cycle of addiction. The first step towards recovery is simply seeking help from your medical professionals in your area. The rest will simply fall into place. Check out drug alcohol detox centers near you!